Jenn has approximately 18 years of experience as a registered nurse and 6 years of experience as an NP. Much of her experience over the past 18 years has been in orthopedics. She has 10 years of orthopedic operating room experience that included surgical first assisting and wound closure. Jenn is certified as an Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner through the National Association of Orthopedic Nurses as well.
Nurse practitioners are registered nurses with advanced degrees (Master’s degrees) and advanced training that work in collaboration with physicians. Because of their advanced training they are qualified to diagnose and treat complex medical conditions.
- Certified Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner – American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse in state of Missouri
- Certified Basic Life Support
- Master of Science in Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner- 2012- Maryville University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- 2009- Maryville University
- Associates of Science in Nursing- 2000-Goldfarb School of Nursing (previously Jewish Hospital College)
- Bachelor of Arts- Exercise Science with special program in Exercise Physiology- 1995- Drury University
- Winner 2017 St. Louis Magazine Excellence in Nursing- Orthopedics